Where are your products from?
Our products are freshly baked in Singapore.
When will I see results?
Results varies for individuals as we’re all made differently! Some mummies sees an increase within hours, for some mummies within days. Our lactation treats are baked with natural galactagogues which are known to boost breastmilk supply. We advise that you take your lactation treats along with a glass of water about 1 hour prior to your pumping/nursing sessions.
How many pieces of Oatmeal crisp cookies are there in each packet?
Roughly 19-25 pieces of cookies in a 200gram pack.
How much to eat?
How do I store the baked goods?
- SOS! Lactation Brownie: 2-3 brownie bites a day
- Ooey Gooey Lactation Cookies: 1-2 pieces a day
- Oatmeal Crisp Lactation Cookies: Start with 8 pieces daily and adjust accordingly
- Lactation Granola: A portion of 50g or 7 tablespoons daily
How much is the delivery fee?
We provide free shipping with a minimum order of $60. For orders below $60, a flat $5 delivery fee applies.
How long will you take to ship out the products?
- SOS! Lactation Brownie: Room temperature for up to 4 days. Freezer for up to 2 months.
- Ooey Gooey Lactation Cookies: Room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Oatmeal Crisp Lactation Cookies: Room temperature, unopened for up to 2 months. Consume within 2 weeks once opened.
- Lactation Granola: Room temperature, unopened for up to 2 months. Consume within 2 weeks once opened.
Our baked goods are freshly baked upon your order and delivery days are on Thursdays and Sundays each week.
Refund/ return policy
We do not offer returns or refunds policy as our products are freshly baked after receiving your order. However, if you received a wrong order or defective item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you ship overseas?
We’re sorry that we won’t be able to accept any overseas orders as our products are baked fresh without any preservatives.
I’m not a breastfeeding mum, can I eat the cookie?
Of course! Our baked goods are loaded with superfoods ingredients packed with nutrients that are beneficial to people who are not breastfeeding as well.